Mr. Skin’s 2013 Golden Globes Nominees Nude Playlist. Mr. Skin was kind enough to offer TDB readers a free preview of its 2013 Golden Globe Nominees Playlist reel featuring Anne Hathaway nude in HD. In addition, Mr. Skin agreed to extend its best price EVER for membership in an exclusive offer for That Dog’s Blog.
If you’ve been thinking of buying a membership to Mr. Skin, but have been putting it off because of the price, TDB’s readers can use this coupon link to save 50% off an annual membership through January. That brings the cost down to $6.00/month, its lowest price ever. Thanks to Mr. Skin for the promo and continued support. Enjoy.
Here’s Anne Hathaway’s upskirt wardbrobe malfunction from earlier this week.
Anne Hathaway nude (Topless! Masterbating! HD!) in a compilation of sex scenes from Havoc. See every nude scene Anne Hathaway has done here.
Here’s Anne Hathaway nude (topless) in Havoc. Note to my readers: please use the search bar on my homepage prior to making a request. See every nude scene Anne Hathaway has done here.
See a complilation of Anne Hathaway’s nude scenes from Love and Other Drugs here.
Fleshbot just posted their Top 10 Sexy Movie Moments of 2010. While I don’t agree with their number 1 pick (I would have chosen this), it’s still a pretty good list. Below is the complete list with links:
10) “Splice’s” Spooky Sci-Fi Sex Scene: This one was unexpected, to say the least. Delphine Chanéac, the gal who played the mutant-alien-thingy, is somehow still totally hot when she’s riding cowgirl, bald, and sprouting wings. Who knew?
9) Amanda Seyfried Topless In “Chloe”: Now With DVD Quality Visuals!: Amanda Seyfried is adorable 100% of the time. Sometimes, however, she is smoky and mysterious and frighteningly seductive; that’s when you get to see her boobs and that’swhy “Chloe” is such a cool movie.
8) First Look: Leaked (Nude!) Footage Of Kelly Brook And Riley Steele In “Piranha 3D”: Pornstars and models and gore porn, oh my! “Piranha 3D” had a lot of freaky, appealing things going for it, but we have to give it up for the cast. If you’re a director and you want nudity, go to the professionals! Also: appearance by Gianna Michaels.
7) Anne Hathaway Nude-In Video Form!: We were so hyped about this movie, waiting to hear how nude Anne Hathaway gets, looking through grainy stills, and finally settling on a cellphone video. Meanwhile, we forgot that Hathaway has other nude scenes. Sigh.
6) Naomi Watts. Full Frontal. Nuff Said.: Nuff said, indeed!
5) Mila Kunis Finally Goes Down On Natalie Portman: Is there any nudity? No. Does that matter? Heck no! The aggressive, pleading, whimpering, pushing, licking, and mouth-wiping chemistry these two share is hotter than most porn. We feel like we have to see all of “Black Swan” now.
4) The Elizabeth Berkeley Upskirt You Won’t See On Your “Showgirls” Blu-Ray: We realize this is 2010 and not 1995, but you have to appreciate this movie no matter how old or silly it is. For one shining moment this year, people thought they had discovered something that made “Showgirls” a tiny bit sleazier than before, and that is an impressive feat.
3) Lindsay Lohan’s Nude(st) “Machete” Scene: There are nuder scenes of Lindsay Lohan in “Machete,” but they all involve a body double. This scene supposedly has a bit of nipple going on. Regardless, it shows just how horny and desperate the voyeur urge can make you feel, especially when you’re certain that there’s a way to see the unseeable.
2) Kirsten Dunst’s Breasts Are Very “Good Things”: Not just her breasts, her breasts in the shower! And as we all know, wet breasts trump dry breasts every time in this smutty card game we call life. Bonus: we saw these breasts on the same day as the Kat Dennings and Jessica Alba nudie leaks. Wasn’t that a lovely day?
1) Jessica Alba’s CGI Nude Scene: Is This The Future Of Movie “Nudity”?: Speaking of Jessica Alba, this bit of nudity from “Machete” captured our libidos first, then our curiosity. What would the world be like when celebrities can be digitally undressed in movies? First the celebrities would use it for their comfort and protection, but when the technology would be available to civilians, suddenly every film from Muybridge’s work to “Iron Man 2” would get the treatment. What strange times we live in, folks.